If your business is like any other, then you probably have a customer service or sales team with multiple employees answering the phones throughout the day. If this sounds like you, then it’s time to utilize Phone.com’s Queues feature so you never have to worry about setting up your call forwarding again.
Queues have several benefits, including:
- Routing incoming calls to a specific group of phone numbers. Never worry about having to set up individual forwarding to each employee’s phone number. You can set all your numbers to be dialed once in your queue settings.
- Queue members are dialed in order. Everyone gets an equal share of your calls with queues. If one of your employees answered the last call, then the queue system will dial the next person listed.
- Play custom hold music while your callers wait. While customers wait on hold in your queue, you can play a personalized introductory greeting and pleasing hold music.
Now that you have the benefits, how about learning some more?
How Can I Get Started?
Join us for a free 30 minute webinar where we’ll teach you how to start forwarding your calls using our Queues feature.
- Learn how to create your queue and add add members from your customer service or sales team.
- Learn how to set your queues intro greeting and set your desired hold music.
- Learn how to forward your Phone.com number to your queue and use schedules to route calls to different queues based on the time of day.