Your next conference call doesn’t need to end up like this:
With a little planning and preparation, you can ensure that your next conference call is awesome, informative, and runs smoothly. Here’s 3 tips to make your next meeting the best one yet:
- Practice beforehand. If this is your first time using your conferencing software, then spend some time before the actual meeting learning how everything works. Each service has unique methods for muting/un-muting callers, or ending the call.
- Have a backup plan. Technology has its moments of random oddities. Ensure that everyone on the call has a copy of the presentation slides, agenda, and an alternate call in number.
- Have attendees mute themselves. Nothing ruins a presentation more than the background noise of someone listening in on your call in what sounds like an airport. Let everyone know how they can mute and un-mute themselves when they want to talk.
Now that you have some great tips to get you started, why not use Phone.com for all of your conferencing needs? Every Phone.com account provides a free conferencing bridge with unlimited monthly minutes.
How Can I Learn More?
Join us for a free 30 minute webinar where we’ll teach you how to start hosting conference calls with your Phone.com account.
- Learn how to access your free Conference Bridge Number and PIN.
- Learn how to record your conference call with a dedicated Phone.com number.
- Learn how to set up an international or toll-free number to make your conference calls local for callers.