Last week, we added eight new desk and conference phone models to our line up!
The new Polycom and Yealink models offer all the features you need, at different price points, and they arrive pre-configured, ready to work with your Phone.com service straight out the box!
Phone.com offers a wide variety of IP phones and analog telephone adapters (ATAs) that let you place and receive calls using your Internet connection.
Time to Replace a Phone?
If you need to replace an old phone or add more phones to your network, here is a simple set of guidelines for ordering a new phone or adapter from Phone.com.
We have many phone models to choose from, but three basic device categories:
Desk Phones: These phones connect directly to an internet connection and are meant for desks and offices.
Conference Phones: These phones connect directly to an internet connection and are designed for meeting rooms.
Analog Telephone Adapters: These are used to connect a regular analog phone to your VoIP phone service.
Why Order a Phone from Us?
- A 30-day warranty on all devices
- Pre-configured devices for instant setup and use
- Award-winning phone and chat support, 365 days a year, to help you get going quickly!
Ordering a New IP Phone or Adapter
Ordering a device from Phone.com is easy. Once you are logged into your account, follow these steps:
- Mouse over Configure and click Add a User/Extension.
- Select IP Phone or Adapter as the type.
- Click the Add and Select Device orange box. You are now on the Select Your New Device page, where you can choose from a number of devices that we offer. Select a device to order and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Enter a shipping address in the Select a Shipping Address section or choose a pre-existing address that we have on file for your account.
- Click the Add Selected orange button at the bottom of your page.
- Click the Confirm Order button to complete your purchase.
Your device is now ordered and will ship within seven to ten business days.
Modifying or Canceling Your Order
If your device hasn’t shipped yet, you can change your shipping address or cancel your order.
- Mouse over My Account and click Account Home.
- Select View order status in the New Devices box.
- To update your shipping address, click the Update Shipping Address orange button.
- To cancel your order, click Cancel Order.
That’s all it takes to order a device. Enjoy your new phone or adapter!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!