Sr. Systems Administrator
As a Sr. SysAdmin you will join our R&D team to help build our VoIP network and support our growth to the next level
Key Qualifications include:
- Advanced Linux Administration (Ubuntu/Debian) with 5+ years experience
- Some automation tool experience (puppet or anisible)
- Network storage experience, ideally CEPH. ZFS and NFS helpful
- MySQL database experience
“Nice to Have” Qualifications include:
- Virtualization experience such as Proxmox or KVM. Knowledge of VMware helpful
- Experience with backup solutions (Bacula, Amanda, etc)
- Apache / Nginx Load Balancing
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN Network Protocols, TCP/IP, VLAN and VPN.
- Firewall / IP Tables configuration and administration.
- Some kind of scripting experience (bash / perl / python )
- Opportunity to work for a vibrant, growing company and learn about the cloud communication industry.
- We care about the personal and professional well-being and growth of each employee.
- We emphasize AWESOME customer service throughout the organization, internally and externally!
- Staff-focused workplace, where fun & collaboration are emphasized. You’ll love our culture!
What We Offer
- An opportunity to learn and work with leading-edge technologies in a dynamic, growing environment.
- A fun & friendly work environment, where your voice matters & you make a difference!
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance. You don’t pay a dime out of your paycheck!
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Your fuel of choice: Coffee, soda, carbonated water? Our fridges are stocked.
- Company-hosted Friday lunch, with free food and snacks other days of the week.
- Free phone service and lots of Phone.com swag!
To apply for this job, e-mail your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.