API Software Developer
We’re looking for a software developer who’s ready to help build killer API’s and related apps to take our award-winning cloud communications platform to new heights. If you’re passionate about building great products that deliver equally great customer experiences, you’ll love working at Phone.com! This position gives you a chance to work directly with the CTO who is the creator of the VoIP industry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alon_Cohen)
Phone.com has been in business for almost 10 years and has 25,000 customers. We are ready for the next stage of our growth and are in “start up” mode working to develop and launch our next generation API. Learn more about how you can grow your skills with us https://www.phone.com/blog/events/2016/07/14/phone-com-api-debut/
Key Qualities We Look For
- A passion for programming. You probably have side projects you do for fun just to build your skills.
- Ability to learn quickly. You have experience being thrown into a project and running with it.
- An exceptional coder who finds it fun to build new things
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team of like-minded people.
Technical Skills Helpful
- Minimum 3 years of object oriented programming experience.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, with languages like PHP, C++, Java, Java script/Node JS
- Use of MVC frameworks helpful but not required
- Opportunity to work for a vibrant, growing company and learn about the cloud communications industry.
- We care about the personal and professional well-being and growth of each employee.
- We emphasize AWESOME customer service throughout the organization, internally and externally!
- Staff-focused workplace, where fun & collaboration are emphasized. You’ll love our culture!
What We Offer
- An opportunity to learn and work with leading-edge technologies in a dynamic, growing environment.
- A fun & friendly work environment, where your voice matters & you make a difference!
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance. You don’t pay a dime out of your paycheck!
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Weekly company lunch, with free food and snacks other days of the week.
- Free phone service and lots of Phone.com swag!
To apply for this job, e-mail your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job, e-mail your resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.