This guide is designed for you, the small-but-mighty business owner! As your business grows, so will your need for a scalable phone platform. Below, you’ll find a complete setup guide for your small business, including the following features:
- A combination of desk phones and computer softphones to make and receive calls
- A toll-free number for your dedicated business line
- A customizable menu (IVR) system
- Custom voicemail greetings and inboxes for each employee
- The ability to set schedule hours so that you only receive calls during your business hours
- The ability to get voicemail notifications by email or text message
- A dedicated toll-free number to send and receive faxes
- A free conference-bridge number for conference calls
Who Should Use This Guide?
As a small business owner, we assume you have between three and ten employees.
Setting Up Your Phone.com Account and Devices
The phone features listed in this guide are interdependent. We recommend following the setup steps in the order they are presented.
Números de teléfono
- Adding a United States Local Number
- Forwarding Calls to Your Phone.com Number
- Adding a Toll-free or Vanity Number
- Transferring Your Toll-free Number to Phone.com
- Ordering a New Phone or Adapter
- Bringing Your Own Phone to Phone.com
- Connecting Your IP Phone or ATA to Your Internet network
Mensaje de voz
- Adding and Activating Your Voicemail Greeting
- Cambiar tu contraseña de correo de voz
- Setting Up Email or SMS Notifications for Your Voicemails
- Revisar tus mensajes de correo de voz
Grabacion de llamada
Congratulations! After following this guide, you’re ready to do business using Phone.com.