Menus are a great way to direct your callers to the department or person they want to speak to. Adding and activating a menu includes the following three steps: adding a menu greeting, adding the menu itself, and activating the menu.
This article discusses the final step—activating your menu by forwarding calls coming in to your phone number to the menu.
Activating Your Menu
- Mouse over Configure and click Manage Numbers.
- Select Edit for the phone number that you want to forward to your menu.
- Para la acción del número, haga clic en Editar.
- On the Call Handling Rules page, change Select Operationto Go to Menu., then select the menu you just created from the drop-down menu.
- Haga clic en Guardar configuración de la regla.
Your menu setup is now complete! When callers reach your Phone.com number, they will hear your menu greeting and can choose the routing options that you added to your settings.