Regional Sales Account Executive
Essential Job Duties
- Hunting for new business via cold calling into targeted vertical markets.
- Contacting and selling new accounts via leads sent by marketing.
- Managing the overall customer experience.
- Meeting monthly/quarterly goals for revenue generated.
- Utilizes consultative selling techniques to assess and needs and recommend solutions.
- Submits proper documentation reports including CRM compliance.
- 4+ years in a related hunter sales role with documented success.
- VoIP industry knowledge is a plus. Telecom experience is not required.
- Business to business sales experience and quota success.
- Understanding of the sales process (formal sales training is a plus).
- Superior presentation skills. Consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Opportunity to grow in a vibrant, venture backed company.
- We care about the personal and professional well-being and growth of each employee.
- We emphasize AWESOME customer service throughout the organization, internally and externally!
- Staff-focused workplace, where fun and collaboration are emphasized. You’ll love our culture!
What we Offer:
- An opportunity to learn & work with leading-edge technologies.
- Fun & friendly work environment, where your voice matters and you make a difference!
- 100% paid medical & dental insurance. You don’t pay a dime out of your paycheck!
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Your fuel of choice: Coffee, soda, carbonated water? Our fridges are stocked.
- Company-hosted Friday lunch, with free food and snacks other days of the week.
- Free phone service and lots of Phone.com swag!
To apply for this job, e-mail your resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.