We usually talk about Phone.com’s Virtual Office business telephone services but today I wanted to remind everyone that we also have a home phone service as well. More and more people these days are switching over to VOIP service for their home phones, it’s typically cheaper and gives you so much more versatility in settings then a traditional home phone.
We offer over 50 different features for our Home Phone Plus customers including
- Call routing, forwarding and screening
- Voicemail Transcription and send it to you via SMS or email
- Custom Greetings
- Send Fax via our control panel
- Check Voicemail from a phone, via email or web
- Transfer your current number or get a new one
These are just a few of the features. All our plans include a 2 line adapter so you can use your current telephone. We don’t do long term contracts and we have 24×7 US based customer support.
Our plans start at $9.88/month for 300 minutes and $19.88/month for unlimited minutes. The interesting thing is, I’ve noticed an unusually large number of our Home Phone Plus customers are also business customers with Virtual Office accounts.