Setting Up a Free Conference Call
Each extension on your Phone.com account includes a free conference bridge number that allows you to set up and run a conference call easily.
There are some great benefits to this free feature, including:
- High-definition voice quality
- Up to 500 participants
- Unlimited minute usage
Accessing Your Conference Bridge
- Mouse over Configure and click Manage Users and Extensions.
- Click Edit for the extension you want to use.
- Click Conferencing on the left side bar.
- Click Get Conference Bridge.
Your conference bridge number, conference ID and moderator PIN are assigned and listed on the HD Conferencing page.
Starting a Conference Call
- Before the call, provide the conference ID and bridge phone number.
- Call your conference bridge phone number and enter your moderator PIN.
Once you join the conference call, as moderator, it will automatically begin. As a moderator, you can use the following controls to run the call:
|*0||Play a menu of commands||*72||Announce name on arrival|
|**||Mute hold music||*73||No notification on arrival|
|*2||Lock the conference||*81||Play exit chime on departure|
|*41||Mute all participants||*82||Announce name on departure|
|*42||Unmute all participants||*83||No notification on departure|
|*43||Mute all – participants can unmute||*91||Terminate the conference|
|*6||Mute yourself||*#||Roll call|
|*71||Play entry chime on arrival|
To end the call, simply hang up once your participants have left the call.