You can view voicemail messages for any extension in your account settings. You can also call in to check your voicemail messages or access them on the Phone.com Mobile app (iPhone).
Checking Messages in Your Voicemail Inbox
- In your Phone.com account settings, mouse over Configureand click Manage Users and Extensions.
- Click View Message on the extension for which you want to check voicemail.
- Voicemail messages are listed in your Inbox. Click the play icon to hear a message. You can also download the message (MP3 format), call the caller back, block the caller, add the caller to this extension’s address book, or delete the message. By selecting one or more messages, you can also perform batch operations like marking them as old or new, moving or copying them to another Inbox, or deleting them (Select Option and Go).
Calling In to Hear Your Messages
- Call your Phone.com number.
- When the call is answered, press the star key (*).
- When prompted, enter your extension (if you have more than one on the number) and your voicemail password.
- Follow the prompts to hear voicemail messages.
Viewing Your Voicemail Messages Using the Phone.com Mobile App
In the mobile app, simply tap Inbox. Tap a message to listen to it. You can also call the caller back or block the caller.
Other Voicemail Options