In addition to our flexible phone service, Phone.com offers a variety of IP phones and analog telephone adapters (ATAs) that let you place and receive VoIP calls using your Internet connection.
This article explains how to order an IP phone or ATA device from Phone.com, as well as how to modify or cancel your order.
There are benefits to ordering a phone directly from us! Phone.com offers:
- A 30-day warranty on all devices
- Pre-configured devices for instant setup and use
- Award-winning phone and chat support, 365 days a year, to help you get going quickly!
What Phones Do We Offer?
We have many phone models to choose from, but three basic device categories:
- Desk Phones
These phones connect directly to an internet connection and are meant for desks and offices.
- Conference Phones
These phones connect directly to an internet connection and are designed for meeting rooms.
- Analog Telephone Adapters
These are used to connect a regular analog phone to your VoIP service.
Ordering Your Device
Ordering a device from Phone.com is easy. Once you are logged into your account, follow these steps:
- Mouse over Configure and click Add a User/Extension.
- Select IP Phone or Adapter as the type.
- Click the Add and Select Device orange box. You are now on the Select Your New Device page, where you can choose from a number of devices that we offer. Select a device to order and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Enter a shipping address in the Select a Shipping Address section or choose a pre-existing address that we have on file for your account.
- Click the Add Selected orange button at the bottom of your page.
- Click the Confirm Order button to complete your purchase.
Your device is now ordered and will ship within seven to ten business days.
Modifying or Canceling Your Order
If your device hasn’t shipped yet, you can change your shipping address or cancel your order.
- Mouse over My Account and click Account Home.
- Select View order status in the New Devices box.
- To update your shipping address, click the Update Shipping Address orange button.
- To cancel your order, click Cancel Order.
That’s all it takes to order a device. Enjoy your new phone or adapter!