What is My.Phone.com and what can it do?
My.Phone.com is Phone.com’s browser-based app that allows you to manage the day to day of your business right from your computer, in your favorite browser.
My.Phone.com provides you the ability to do:
- Make and receive calls
- See your call history
- Listen to your voicemails
- Chat via text messages
- Send and see your faxes
- Host online meetings
- Manage your contacts
- Reach out to your teammates
- Update your user settings
To find more about these features, click on the links above!
Who can access My.Phone.com?
Which browsers are supported?
My.Phone.com is fully functional in these modern browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and works on both Mac and Windows machines. Safari is also supported, but does not support making or receiving calls.
What should I do to get started?
To get started with My.Phone.com:
- Using your browser, go to https://my.phone.com
- Log in! How to login depends on your account and user type, see this article to learn more.
- Accept the notification permissions. Thats the big orange bar. Notification permission is used only to send you notifications when you get new texts, faxes, and to let you know you have incoming calls. If you do not allow the permission, incoming calls will not work.
What is an inbox, like My inbox and the Company Inbox?
“My inbox” is your personal stuff, only accessible by you, and so private.
“Company Inbox” is a shared inbox that contains voicemails, messages, faxes and call logs that is accessible to all teammates within your company. So you can collaborate and process the backlog of work all together.
Learn more about inboxes in our inbox article.