If you find yourself needing more minutes to make and receive calls, consider upgrading your users or extensions to unlimited minutes.
Phone.com NxT administrators can change the plan for any user from Basic to a Plus or Pro plan to get unlimited minutes for that user. This article explains how.
Extension based plans (Phone.com Classic) can be changed using the Control Panel.
There are two ways to upgrade—using the settings on the Change My Plan screen, or directly in your extension settings.
Upgrading Your Minutes Using Change My Plan
- Mouse over My Account and click Change My Plan.
- For Upgrade/Downgrade Extensions, select Show from the drop-down menu.
- Select the extensions that you want to upgrade.
- Click Update My Plan.
Upgrading Your Minutes in Your Extension Settings
- Mouse over Configure and click Manage Users and Extensions.
- Click Edit for the extension that you want to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade to Unlimited Extension.
Your extension now includes unlimited call minutes. Note that all extension upgrades or downgrades are effective immediately.
*Unlimited minute extensions are subject to fair use restrictions. For more information refer to the terms of service section 1.5.