Changing your voicemail password is easy!
- Log into your Phone.com account.
- Mouse over Configure and click Manage Users and Extensions.
- Click Edit for the extension with the voicemail password that you want to change.
- Scroll down the page, and under Voicemail, click Reset Password. Our system will assign you a new voicemail password. Alternatively, you can type your own numeric password in the Password box.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Your voicemail password is reset.