Phone.com NxT administrators can use Configure.Phone.com to easily update payment information.
Any Phone.com can update payment information using the Control Panel.
When you signed up for your Phone.com service, you identified a credit card to use for one-time and monthly payments.
Updating Your Credit Card Information in Control Panel
- Log into the Control Panel and Mouse over My Account and click View Payment Information.
- Click Add Payment Method
- Enter the information for the card you would like to add or change
- Click Continue
- The new card will be listed to the right there is an option to select this card as the default card to use for auto pay click that button.
- After the page refreshes your old card will have a delete button to the right of the card number if you wish to remove the old card click this link.
- Your credit card information is updated.
Your credit card information is updated.
Adding a New Payment Method
- Mouse over My Account and click View Payment Information.
- Click Add Payment Method.
- To add a new credit card:
- Nickname: Add a name that makes it easy to remember this card.
- Credit card number and Expiration date: Enter your card number and expiration date.
- Card type: Select your card type (VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- Verification number: Enter the verification number on your card. For VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards, this is the three-digit number on the back of the card; for American Express, it is the four-digit number on the front of the card.
- Cardholder’s address: Enter your mailing address, as shown on your credit-card bill.
- Select whether or not to use this card for Auto Pay.
- Click Add.
Your new payment method is added.