Menus are a great way to direct your callers to the department or person they want to speak to. When a caller reaches your phone number, he or she will hear a greeting with menu instructions on how to reach the person they’re calling: Press  for Sales, press  for Customer Service, and so on.
Adding and activating a menu includes the following three steps:
- Adding a greeting for your menu that describes the different number selections a caller can make.
- Adding a menu to your account, and setting up forwarding options for each of the number prompts in your menu.
- Activating the menu, so that calls are automatically routed to it and your greeting plays.
Adding a Menu Greeting
- Mouse over Configure and click Add a Greeting.
- In the Nickname field, enter a nickname for your greeting, so that you can easily identify it later.
- Record your greeting using either Text To Greeting, Record From Phone or Upload New File.
- Select Save Greeting.