Phone.com University 101: Knowledge is Power
Welcome to Phone.com University 101! In the weeks and months to come, it is our desire to share a wealth of knowledge and tools to our wonderful customer base on how to use our service both efficiently and effectively. In many ways, knowledge is the greatest asset that we can give to our customers, both as a tool for success and to make our jobs a whole lot easier.
We want our service to be intuitive, simple, and fun to use. That allows you to get back to what matters most in life, without having to wonder if you set up your phone system properly. Sometimes manuals and documentation just don’t cut it. We live in a digital, social information age, where videos, pictures, and bite-sized chunks of writing are preferred over those long, drawn out manual pages.
At Phone.com University, here’s what you can expect in the weeks ahead:
- Weekly videos, articles, and pictures for common scenarios such as set-ups for small businesses, home offices, virtual office, free-trial configuration, and a whole lot more!
- Simple, step-by-step tutorials. By reading our articles and videos, you’ll know exactly how to do what you’ve been trying to accomplish in a simple, easy to follow presentation.
- Respect for your time. We understand that you are busy, and might not have hours to sit down combing through manuals, so we respect your time, and keep it short and sweet.
- A company that listens. We want to know from you what you want to learn. Consider this an interactive community, where class schedules aren’t set in stone, but are only templates. Leave us comments and request a how-to you’d like to see, and we’ll get it done.
- Understanding your learning style. Not everyone learns best through written communication. Because of that, we respect your individual needs. All articles will feature learning tools for those that prefer visual pictures, interactive how-to videos, and traditional articles. Something for everyone!
Got your attention still? If so, here’s a sneak-preview of some of our upcoming, weekly courses:
- October – PU102 Free-Trial Overview
- November – PU103 Small-Business Setup
- December – PU104 Home Office setup
- January – PU105 Virtual Business setup
- And a whole lot more!
That’s just a small sampling of the knowledge base we plan to offer. At the end of these courses, our goal is to make you a certified expert in our monthly theme of choice.
At Phone.com, our motto is simple – Communicate Better. So join us, every Monday and start your week off with some Awesome Knowledge!