Holiday letter from Phone.com to all customers
With the holidays approaching, all of us at Phone.com want to thank you for your business and your support and we wish you and your families a very happy holiday season and a Happy New Year!
We appreciate your feedback, and have made it even easier for you to communicate with us: you can always call our support center or email us, but you can also visit our active forum to read and post comments, ask questions or recommend new features – we listen and we respond!
Please follow us on Twitter @phonedotcom and join our Facebook fan page to share your thoughts with us and other Phone.com customers and friends. We also post comments, new service announcements and promotions along with industry news on Twitter and Facebook.
The Phone.com community is growing strong and we are thrilled to serve all of you.
Here is a short list of some of the features and services we think are most exciting:
1. IP Business Phones – We now offer IP Business phones and phone adaptors that can complete your small office / home office experience: simply connect the phone or adapter to your home router and enjoy unlimited calling with all the rest of your favorite Phone.com features. All phones and adapters are shipped FREE this month and are priced at just $4.88 per month with your existing plan or $24.88 for unlimited calling.
Visit our Business Phone page or call our support team for more information.
2. Download Call Logs – You can now download all your call logs from your control panel into an Excel file. This allows for easier analysis of call patterns.
3. Call Blocking – Call blocking is now just one click away: either from your control panel or from your phone, you can block unwanted callers. To learn more click here.
4. Call Recording – Record incoming calls: just press *7 and you can start recording any Phone.com calls. Press it again and the recording stops. To learn more click here.
5. Global Numbers – For those of you with international calling needs. We now offer international phone numbers in over 40 countries. Visit our Global Numbers page to learn more.
And your entire Phone.com team
support @ phone.com