Our Virtual PBX Allows You to Customize Incoming Calls
Send callers to the right place the first time by customizing for your specific business needs. Get Started
Standard feature with every Phone.com account.
The backbone of your Phone.com service.
Call Handling Rules are the set of options created by you to route incoming calls to your Phone.com account to your desired location.
Using Call Handling Rules, you can route incoming calls to a single destination, or different destinations based on the day and time or the Caller ID of the call received.
You're not limited to just phones!
With Call Handling Rules, send calls to:
- Voicemail - have your messages sent to you as a .mp3 file
- Custom greetings - create your own audio messages
- Menus - make a set of options users can select
- Your computer - send and receive on your desktop
- and much more - Call Routing makes it easy
Join the thousands of businesses that already chose Phone.com as their all-in-one phone company.