What Is The Value Of Tech Events In A World Dominated By Digital Marketing?

Compartir en facebook
Compartir en google
Compartir en twitter
Compartir en linkedin

As a marketing guy at an e-commerce service provider, I often ask myself this question. We know that we get 85% of our business through direct signups on our website. The remaining 15% is split between sales calls, request a quote submissions and other direct outreach methods. In terms of signups, events struggle to break out of the “other” category on the pie chart of our efforts.

And yet we spend thousands of dollars on signage, swag, space and sponsorships. Why?

Lea el artículo completo aquí>


Mensajes recientes

Cómo funciona

Reproducir vídeo

Phone.com En tu bandeja de entrada

Configure las alertas aquí y recibirá su dosis semanal de Phone.com