Your Phone.com service includes the ability to send and receive faxes right at your computer. While you can send faxes from any Phone.com number, you’ll need to set up a dedicated fax phone number to receive them.
To do this, you’ll need to add a new Phone.com number to your account, and then configure it to receive faxes. Note that this will add the cost of another number to your monthly service fees.
Adding a New Fax Number
- Mouse over Configure and click Add a Number.
- Select the type of number you want to add (U.S. Local, Toll Free, or Global).
- Select the specific phone number that you want to add, and click Order Number.
The number is added to your account.
Configuring Your Number to Receive Faxes
- Mouse over Configure and click Manage Numbers.
- Click Edit for the number you just added.
- Para la acción del número, haga clic en Editar.
- From the Select how calls should be handled drop-down menu, select Receive Fax and set the extension number that you want to use for faxes.
- Select Save Rule Settings.
Now that your fax number is configured, all faxes sent to it will be delivered to the Inbox of the extension you selected.