This guide is designed for you, the owner of a thriving business. We understand that as your business grows, your communication needs do too!
You are no longer a one-person shop—with many employees and a number of departments, your needs may be more complex and require flexibility. Below, you’ll find a complete setup guide for your growing business, including the following features:
- A toll-free number for your dedicated business line
- A combination of desk phones and mobile apps to place and receive calls
- A customizable menu (IVR) system
- Custom voicemail greetings and inboxes for each employee
- The ability to receive voicemail notifications by email or text message
- A dedicated toll-free number to send and receive faxes
- A dial-by-name directory for all of your employees
- The ability to set schedules to manage calls during and after business hours
- Flexible call routing with queues for your sales or customer-service teams
- Recording of all your inbound and outbound phone calls for quality-control review
Who Should Use This Guide?
Setting Up Your Phone.com Account and Devices
The phone features listed in this guide are interdependent. We recommend following the setup steps in the order they are presented.
Números de teléfono
- Adding a United States Local Number
- Forwarding Calls to Your Phone.com Number
- Adding a Toll-free or Vanity Number
- Transferring Your Toll-free Number to Phone.com
- Ordering a New Phone or Adapter
- Bringing Your Own Phone to Phone.com
- Connecting Your IP Phone or ATA to Your Internet network
Mensaje de voz
- Adding and Activating Your Voicemail Greeting
- Cambiar tu contraseña de correo de voz
- Setting Up Email or SMS Notifications for Your Voicemails
- Revisar tus mensajes de correo de voz
Grabacion de llamada
Congratulations! After following this guide, you’re ready to do business with Phone.com.