Tired of listening to each and every voicemail? Phone.com offers a voicemail transcription feature which will transcribe your voicemails to text. We offer two forms of voicemail transcription:
- Human Assisted Transcription: The first minute of your voicemail message is transcribed by a human.
- Automated Transcription: Voicemails are transcribed to text via our automated computer system.
Voicemail transcription is activated on an extension-by-extension basis. Let’s walk through how to enable this feature.
Activating Voicemail Transcription
- Mouse over Configurar and select Manage Users & Extensions.
- Seleccionar Edit for the extension you want to activate transcription on.
- Desplácese hasta la Mensaje de voz sección.
- Select the checkbox for Transcripción de correo de voz.
- Select either Human Assisted Transcriptions or Automated Transcriptions.
- Seleccionar Save Changes.
After saving your changes, voicemail transcription will now be activated for your chosen extension. You can replicate this process for all the extensions on your account that you want voicemail transcription for.
That’s it for today, see you next Monday for some more Phone.com knowledge!