Tired of all those spam callers wasting your Phone.com minutes? We have several strategies to help save your valuable minutes including:
- Blocking callers by a specific caller ID number or area code.
- Blocking all anonymous calls that have an unknown or blocked caller ID.
Let’s walk through how to configure both of these options on your account.
Blocking by Caller ID or Area Code
- Mouse over Call Info and select Manage Spam Callers List.
- Select Add A Number To Block.
- Enter the full number with area code in the Block incoming calls from section.
- Select Add to add your number or area code to your block list.
If you only want to block an area code, be sure to check the Starts With checkbox after entering the area code to block.
Blocking Anonymous Calls
Please Note: You will need to set this setting on each separate Phone.com number on your account.
- Mouse over Configurar and select Manage Numbers.
- Select Edit for your chosen Phone.com number.
- Select the Block Anonymous Calls checkbox.
- Select Save Changes.
That’s everything you need to know about stopping spam callers from wasting your minutes. See you next Monday for some more Phone.com knowledge!