In addition to virtual number services, Phone.com also offers several IP phones and ATA adapters that allow you to place and receive VoIP calls with an internet connection. There are several benefits to ordering a device directly from us, including:
- 30-day warranty on all devices.
- Pre-configured devices for instant setup and use.
- 24/7 support from Phone.com on all devices.
There are two device categories to choose from:
- ATA Adapters (Grandstream HT702/Cisco SPA122) – These are used to hook up a regular analog phone to your VoIP service.
- IP Phones (all other listed models) – These phones hook up directly to an internet connection and do not require an adapter.
How to Order Your Device
Ordering a device is easy. Once you are logged into your account, follow these steps:
- Hover over Configurar at the top of your page, and select Add a User/Extension.
- Select IP Phone or Adapter as the type.
- Click the Add & Select Device orange box. You are now on the Select Your New Device page, where you can choose from a number of devices that we offer. Select a device to order and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Enter a shipping address in the Select a Shipping Address section or choose a pre-existing address that we have on file for your account (1).
- Click the Add Selected orange button at the bottom of your page (2).
- Click the Confirm Order button to complete your purchase.
Your device is now ordered and will ship within 7-10 business days.
How to Modify or Cancel Your Order
If your device has not shipped, it is easy to change the shipping address or cancel the order within your account. Follow these steps to do so:
- Hover over My Account at the top of your page and select Account Home.
- Select View order status in the New Devices box.
- To update your shipping address, click the Update Shipping Address orange box.
- To cancel your order, click the Cancel Order box.
That’s all it takes to order a device! See you next Monday for some more Phone.com knowledge.