If you’re a business owner or sales manager, you probably rely heavily on your Customer Relationship Management platform for success.
A great CRM can mean the difference between making sales or losing them, between strengthening customer relationships or letting them deteriorate.
Phone.com now integrates with the very best CRMs platforms: Salesforce, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, Infusionsoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Insightly y Close.io can now talk to your phone service, helping you manage business relationships, and the data and information associated with them.
We’ve partnered with Callinize, which connects your CRM and Phone.com service for automatic call logging, relationship tracking, follow-up task creation and call analytics. Once your CRM and Phone.com account are connected, all calls made are automatically logged in your CRM. Great, right? And setup takes just minutes with no server or desktop software to install.
How Does It Work?
- Callinize recognizes every phone number on every page, allowing you to click to dial wherever your are on the web.
- Begin each call with context! A Callinize pop-up (shown above) tells you who you are calling and what you last discussed.
- Create contacts and leads from Callinize pop-ups. Next time you call a lead or they call you, you’ll know exactly who’s on the line!
- Call notes, tasks and @mentions are logged whenever you save notes in a pop-up. Everything else is logged automatically including call duration, direction (inbound versus outbound), and the username of the person making or receiving the call.
How Do You Benefit?
- Save time: No more tedious data entry, and Callinize gives you instant click-to-call.
- Never have to go looking! With context at your fingertips, you can review your call history while you’re dialing.
- Smart analytics: Callinize gives insight into how much time you spend supporting customers, the best time of day to call specific customers, or which employees are best at getting decision makers on the phone.