Customer Service Rep
Phone.com is a growing venture backed cloud based phone service provider that serves over 25,000 small business customers. Phone.com is headquartered in Newark, NJ and has a large operation and development center in San Diego. We are looking for a technology leader who’s ready to help take our award-winning Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) platform to new heights. If you’re passionate about building great products and services that deliver equally great customer experiences, Phone.com is the place for you! You’ll work with a rapidly growing team, & use latest technologies & tools in an atmosphere that challenges you every day but feels like home.
A Phone.com, we are becoming a leader in VoIP, or voice over internet, phone service for small business and corporate accounts. We’re looking for AWESOME customer service professionals who are ready to join a fun team. At Phone.com, being AWESOME is about serving our customers in ways that build sincere, lasting connections. We hold to high standards of caring customer service by providing easy access to our team, really listening, and offering our customers choices. We might be call center, but we have a family atmosphere at our company that involves providing application support to our small business customers including troubleshooting router and networking issues. Some light billing questions as well. Promotional opportunities available.
You must have some familiarity with computer networking and if you can set up a home router, you can learn to help our customers with their internet phone service. If you are truly passionate about customer service, not intimidated by helping people use technology, and enjoy talking to people over the phone, then look no further!
- Handle inbound calls to resolve issues with client services or account set up (no cold calling)
- Helping customers configure their accounts and devices with our internet/cloud phone service
- Complete accurate notes and respond to customer help tickets
- Use internal knowledge resources to respond to customer questions
- 1-year customer service experience including retail, restaurant, or call center experience.
- Experience with setting up/diagnosis basic router issues and home internet settings
- High-school diploma or equivalentUse internal knowledge resources to respond to customer questions
- Type 45+ WPM
- Excellent verbal communication, empathy, and people skills
- Opportunity to grow in a vibrant, venture backedcompany.
- We care about the personal and professional well-being and growth of each employee.
- We emphasize AWESOME customer service throughout the organization, internally and externally!
- Staff-focused workplace, where fun and collaboration are emphasized. You’ll love our culture!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- A rare opportunity to learn & work with leading-edge technologies.
- Fun & friendly work environment, where your voice matters and you make a difference!
- 100% paid medical & dental insurance. You don’t pay a dime out of your paycheck!
- Outstanding paid time off and paid holidays.
- Your fuel of choice: Coffee, soda, carbonated water? Our fridges are stocked.
- Company-hosted Friday lunch, with free food and snacks other days of the week.
- Free phone service and lots of Phone.com swag!
To apply for this job, e-mail your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.