Create the Ultimate Small Business Phone System using VoIP
One of the most important parts of your small business is its phone system. If you don’t have an effective way for customers to reach your employees and get the information they need, you aren’t going to be in business for long.
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) harnesses the power of the Internet to provide your business with the powerful communications capabilities it needs. This innovative small business phone system is less expensive than traditional phone services and comes with more of the beneficial features you need. Just a few of the perks of VoIP business phone system include:
• Virtual extensions that all ring to your primary line
• The opportunity to connect all your employees and their locations under one number
• Easy-to-use settings that don’t require any additional hardware or software installation
• Automated and flexible call handling options
• The ability to route incoming phone calls to cell phones, home phones, voicemails, custom recordings and more
• Low international rates
• Fast and easy expansion when you need to add new numbers, extensions and minutes
• Online account administration
• Customizable features such as call recording and transferring, click to call buttons, conferencing, dial by name directories, greetings, faxing capabilities, toll free phone numbers, professional recordings and much more
VoIP provides the most comprehensive and affordable small business phone system on the market. If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to give your business’s communications a boost, consider signing up for VoIP today.