Location: Poway, CA
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Reports To: Support Manager
Salary: $33,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
Experience Level: 1+ years
The candidate selected will work in a locally and nationally respected organization in a dynamic industry. Continuous learning opportunities for enhancing skills and professional growth. Phone.com processes and technology implementations serve as benchmarks in the industry. Competitive salaries and substantial benefit options help foster a stable professional environment.
Located in northeast San Diego County, Poway is known as “The City in the Country” and prides itself on the fact that over half of the city’s 39.4 square-mile area is preserved as dedicated open space. The community offers a diverse range of housing options, an outstanding school district, a thriving business park with over 19,000 jobs, a broad range of dining and shopping opportunities, beautiful parks, over 55 miles of trails, numerous community events throughout the year and more. Poway is a great place to live, work, and play!
Phone.com is a premier cloud communications and business phone service offering a flexible, cost-effective platform and award-winning U.S.-based customer support to customers across North America. Phone.com has been recognized by the Inc. 500|5000 as well as Technology Fast 500 for fastest growing private companies. Our innovative business VoIP solutions include intelligent call forwarding, virtual phone numbers, audio and video conferencing, iOS & Android apps, and more.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- 1+ Year call center/reception experience or 2+ Years high-volume retail customer service experience
- Solid technical skills such as ability to set up a home router preferred
- Ability to pass a mandatory background check
- We will start you at $16.00/hr + Commission.
- We offer an annual internal review for increases and career tracks to promote into either technical, supervisory, or specialty service positions