Sr. Software Engineer, Mobile Application
- Design and develop Android and iOS mobile application framework and reusable components. Write code in Objective C, Swift, C++, C and Java.
- Write Unit-test code in Objective-c, Swift, JAVA for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Integrate and update Pjsip in iOS and Android applications. Build Pjsip library for different mobile architectures (x86, x86_64, ARM7, etc.) Implement robust, scalable and maintainable software.
- Work with product team to design and implement new features on mobile apps. Work with software engineering teams to integrate mobile apps to backend systems via API.
- Maintain codebase with version control, continuous integration and performance tuning. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Deploy application to App store and Play store and manage account access to app stores. Implement and update VIPER architecture stack in objective C for existing native applications.
- Review and Merge Pull Request from other developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or related field required.
- 60 months of experience required.
- Must have knowledge or experience in iOS and Android Mobile Applications.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
To apply for this job, e-mail your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.