Channel Partner Program Manager
Contribution & Purpose
Our channel partner program is group of almost 300 third party “agents”, or resellers, who offer Phone.com service. In this role, you will work to grow, train, retain channel partners to generate increased revenue. Your goals will be sales related, but your position will involve supporting and mentoring the agent network as you proactively find ways to recruit new agents and grow our bottom line. The Channel Manager represents the entire range of Phone.com products and services to assigned partners and reports to the Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Partnerships.
Essential Duties-What you get to do
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets and exceeds assigned targets for profitable sales activity and strategic objectives regarding assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering superior communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Key Qualifications – What you bring
- Proven channel program experience (over 4 years)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.comor similar CRM
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Strong phone presence and experience managing channel partners
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Opportunity to work for a vibrant, growing company and learn about the VoIP industry.
- We care about the personal and professional well-being and growth of each employee.
- We emphasize AWESOME customer service throughout the organization, internally and externally!
- Staff-focused workplace, where fun & collaboration are emphasized. You’ll love our culture!
What we Offer
- An opportunity to learn and work with leading-edge technologies in a dynamic, growing environment.
- A fun & friendly work environment, where your voice matters & you make a difference!
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance. You don’t pay a dime out of your paycheck!
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Your fuel of choice: Coffee, soda, carbonated water? Our fridges are stocked.
- Company-hosted Friday lunch, with free food and snacks other days of the week.
- Free phone service and lots of Phone.com swag!
To apply for this job, e-mail your resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.