Social Media Monitoring On A Budget
February 2014 is devoted to social media customer service on the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) blog. Jeremy Watkin, Director of Customer Service at Phone.com, weighed in on the discussion. His guest post was geared toward small businesses who are supporting their customers via social media but aren’t ready to use a contact center social media solution.
Key points from the article include:
1. Observe your company’s social media activity.
2. Start with a small solution.
3. Document your policies, procedures and training as you go.
4. Follow and observe what other companies are doing
5. Recruit a team and begin engaging.
6. Evaluate what you are doing often.