The Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Landline Phone Today
Why are you still using a landline phone? You are probably paying $15-$20 per month for a service that only does one thing – making calls.
If you’re running your own business, then you probably have your computer in tow wherever you go. What better device to use as your personal phone that already provides so many other diverse functions, for a fraction of the cost.
If you’re still hesitant about ditching your landline, here are three great reasons to do so:
- You’re paying so much for so little. Your phone should do more than just make calls. With a computer softphone, you can make calls, and also do the handful of other tasks that running your business requires.
- Your landline phone is stuck in one place. What if your business has you traveling and on the road? You need a phone that comes with you so you can be reached anywhere.
- Flexibility is not an option. With a landline phone, you don’t get a menu system, call forwarding, or the ability to set schedules like you do with a cloud-based phone platform.
If you’re ready to ditch your landline now, Phone.com has you covered with our Communicator softphone.
How Can I Get Started?
Our Communicator software will transform your already robust computer into a phone to make and receive calls, send text messages, or check your voicemails. Join us for our free 30 minute webinar on this offering.
- Learn how to set up our Communicator softphone on your Mac or PC.
- Discover how to forward your Phone.com number to your computer to start receiving calls for your business.
- Check out some of the advanced features of Communicator such as address book management, checking voicemails, and sending text messages.