3 Great Reasons to Transfer Your Number to Phone.com
Tired of paying multiple phone providers for the same service? Maybe it’s time to get rid of that land line and move to the cloud. With Phone.com, transferring your number has never been easier, and here are 3 great reasons to get started:
- It’s free! We charge zero fees on our end to begin the number transfer process. Other providers aren’t as generous, so check with yours for applicable fees.
- Cloud-based service. Stay connected wherever you might be. Stop being tied to one device and take your number anywhere—to your cell phone while on the road, or your desk phone while in the office.
- The more numbers you transfer, the more you save. If your business is nationally or globally connected, then you probably have multiple numbers in various area codes. You’ll get a discounted price on transfers after you transfer your tenth number to us.
How Can I Get Started?
Transferring your number should be easy and we want to help you get started. Join us for our upcoming free webinar to learn everything you need to know about transferring your number to Phone.com.
- Learn exactly what you need to do to begin the number transfer process.
- How to keep tabs on your number transfer to make sure everything transfers smoothly.
- Learn how to set up call forwarding on your number before it transfers to us. Minimize your downtime by preparing early.
Jenny Dempsey, our Customer Success Manager at Phone.com has been a Porting Specialist for 6 years and considers herself a subject matter expert. You’ll learn exactly what you need for a successful number transfer.