Phone.com Receives 2018 Product of the Year Award from CUSTOMER Magazine
Phone.com Honored for Exceptional Innovation
We at Phone.com are very proud to once again be recognized by TMC for our new product innovation. Our CRM integration portfolio of products continues to evolve and support new platforms while our call center metrics and call analytics services are allowing more and more small businesses the tools to better manage their business, tools that were once available only with a hefty price tag and complex integration said Ari Rabban, CEO at Phone.com.
The 2018 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award recognizes vendors that are advancing the call center, CRM and teleservices industries one solution at a time. The award highlights products which enable their clients to meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
“On behalf of both TMC and CUSTOMER magazine, it is my pleasure to honor Phone.com with a 2018 Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Its Phone.com’s solution has proven deserving of this elite status and I look forward to continued innovation from Phone.com in 2018 and beyond.”
The 20th Annual Products of the Year Award winners will be published in the 2018 1st quarter issue of CUSTOMER magazine.
Phone.com is a leading cloud communications and business phone service for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Phone.com has been recognized by the INC. 500 and Deloitte Fast500 and offers flexible, cost-effective solutions and award-winning U.S.-based customer support to more than 25,000 customers across the United States and Canada. Our Innovative business VoIP solutions include intelligent call handling, toll-free 800 numbers and virtual phone numbers, audio and video conferencing and wi-fi mobile phone apps —all starting at as low as $10 /month.
TMC’s CUSTOMER Magazine
TMC’s CUSTOMER magazine premiered in September 2012 and is the industry’s new, definitive source for news, product information, and strategies for communications that engage customers and potential customers. Each issue of CUSTOMER includes news and insights on the latest developments in agent training, analytics, ERP, IVR, social CRM solutions, mobile apps, workforce management and more. Please visit http://customer.tmcnet.com for more information.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Marketing Communications Manager
203-852-6800, ext. 139