Phone.com Releases Updated iPhone App with Unprecedented Flexibility
NEWARK, N.J. – Oct. 18, 2016 – Phone.com, a leading provider of cloud-based communications services, has released a new iPhone app to keep up with the modern workplace, which is every place. With a new, streamlined UI and class-leading conference integration, this app is just as focused on the needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs as Phone.com is.
With the new Mobile Office app, users can customize and simplify communications, allowing them to take care of business anywhere, anytime. Some of these features include:
- Choose your caller ID.
- Choose your calling method (mobile minutes or data/wi-fi).
- Visual voicemail lets you read voicemails instead of listening to them.
- Send and receive calls and text messages from a separate number and account from your cell phone for better work/life balance.
- One click audio and video conference calling.
- Send & receive faxes on your iPhone.
- Keep work related messages – texts, voicemails and faxes – separate from personal messages.
- Use callback mode when making a call is less expensive than receiving a call.
- Block telemarketing and nuisance calls.
- Organize contacts in a comprehensive address book combining iPhone contacts and Phone.com contacts.
“Not all VoIP phone apps are created equal,” said Phone.com CEO Ari Rabban. “The Mobile Office app is built first and foremost for the entrepreneur and startup crowd by people who understand their needs and wants. This app had to deliver a true Phone.com experience on the iPhone hardware, and we succeeded at that.”
The new app makes it easier than ever to take advantage of features like private numbers and Wi-Fi vs airtime minute calls. Switching between multiple numbers on your account can be done in two clicks. Users of the iPhone app can also take full advantage of 45 included Phone.com features designed to give users the freedom to do business anywhere while still balancing their professional and private lives. These features, accessed through the Phone.com dashboard, include:
- Call Handling Rules;
- Call Screening;
- Outgoing Caller ID Editing;
- Custom Numbers;
- Do Not Disturb Settings;
- And, of course, access to award-winning U.S.-based customer support.
The Phone.com Mobile Office app is under constant review and improvement. Future versions will bring considerable expansion to notifications and the SMS capabilities including emojis, for example.
From a one-man shop to a small or medium business, the Phone.com iPhone app is the best way to take Phone.com services with you on the go. It is available as a free download now from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phone-com-mobileoffice/id727705029?mt=8.
Phone.com is a leading cloud communications and business phone service for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Phone.com has been recognized by the INC. 500 and Deloitte Fast500 and offers flexible, cost-effective solutions and award-winning U.S.-based customer support to more than 25,000 customers across the United States and Canada. Our Innovative business VoIP solutions include intelligent call handling, toll-free 800 numbers and virtual phone numbers, audio and video conferencing and wi-fi mobile phone apps — all starting at as low as $10 /month.
Connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, talk to us at 800-842-3394 or visit us at phone.com
PR Contact Information:
Marketing Communications Manager