Going Solo? How to Set Up a Basic Business Phone Service
Are you just starting out in business? You have an idea, and skills, and a bit of money to get you started. But how on earth do you set up a business phone service?
We have a guide designed just for you, the entrepreneur! We bet your communication needs are as small right now as your business.
In Getting Started for Entrepreneurs, you’ll find a complete setup guide for your business phone system, including the following features:
- A desk phone to place and receive calls
- A mobile app to manage calls on the go
- A customized voicemail greeting for your business
- Schedules to forward calls during and after your business hours
- Sending and receiving faxes and SMS text messages
- Recording phone calls for client records
Who Should Use This Guide?
As an entrepreneur, we assume you are either running a business on your own or you have just a couple of employees. If this is you, Getting Started for Entrepreneurs is for you!