3 Proven Phone.com Tasks You Can Delegate to Your Employees
One of the greatest tricks up your sleeves as a small business owner or manager is the power of delegation. If you find yourself stuck managing the day to day account management of your Phone.com account, then it might be time to delegate some of these tasks to your employees or fellow business partners.
The good news is that there is a solution. With Phone.com, every account includes an unlimited amount of extensions. These extensions provide a secondary login access that allows extension users to manage a wide array of account related activities.
While I could write an entire page about all the features available, here are the top 3 proven tasks an employee can do within an extension that you no longer have to:
- Voicemail Setup – Employees can add their own greeting, change their voicemail password, and enable voicemail notifications right from their extension.
- Faxing – Say goodbye to fax machines, every extension provides the ability to send a digital fax in seconds.
- Call Forwarding – Set it once, and forget about it. Employees can directly manage their forwarding from their extension, whether they are on the road or at the office, they’ll always be connected.
How Can I Get Started?
Setting up extension logins on your account for employees is quick and easy. Join us for our upcoming free webinar to learn everything you need to know about the process.
- Learn how to set up an extension for an employee and get them logged in.
- Show your employee how to send SMS, faxes, check their voicemail, and more so you never have to!
- Configure other settings such as address book contacts, conference calls, and call forwarding.