Change Your LinkedIn Password NOW
I wanted to suggest to all our customers and readers that you change your LinkedIn password.
LinkedIn states “We can confirm that some of the passwords that were compromised correspond to LinkedIn accounts.“
LinkedIn is also suggesting that you change your password once a quarter. I am guilty of not changing my password regularly like most people but I highely suggest using a different password for every service you use.
I personally use a password app called 1 Password, I like it but I’m not endorsing it. It stores my passwords and allows me via their app to access my passwords on all of my different devices, from phones to tablets as well as computers.
Please just a minute and change your LinkedIn password. If you need help here are the steps needed to get to the page to change it.
- Log into LinkedIn
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Select Settings from the dropdown
- From the 4 tabs on the left side of the screen more then half way down select Account
- There should be 2 columns that appear and the second from the top in the right column is Change Password
- You should be able to take it from here.
Good luck and it’s better to change it now then have your account hacked and have to go through the trouble of fixing it.