Do You Know How To Transfer Incoming Calls?
Did you know you could easily transfer incoming calls to other numbers or extensions? Jeremy Watkin our customer service manager was telling me recently that he thought it was one of the more under utilized functions in the long list of Phone.com features. I want to share with you how to transfer a call and hope that it will enhance the usability of Phone.com for you and your business.
- Any time during an incoming call press * 2, that’s the asterisk and the number 2
- Your caller will hear the predefined music you select
- You will be prompted to input the extension or phone number of the person you want to transfer the call to
- If the call is answered you will be able to talk with the dialed number alerting them to the incoming call
- When you hang up, the incoming call and the number you dialed are connected
- Keep in mind you can press * 0 to fetch the caller back during the call transfer process