Call Handling Rules
The backbone of your Phone.com service.
Call Handling Rules are the set of options created by you to route incoming calls to your Phone.com account to your desired location.
Using Call Handling Rules, you can route incoming calls to a single destination, or different destinations based on the day and time or the Caller ID of the call received.
You're not limited to just phones!
With Call Handling Rules, send calls to:
- Voicemail - have your messages sent to you as a .mp3 file
- Custom greetings - create your own audio messages
- Menus - make a set of options users can select
- Your computer - send and receive on your desktop
- and much more - Call Routing makes it easy