Tired of using your cell phone minutes to place and receive phone calls? We have a great option that allows you to handle these calls using your cell phone data plan or Wi-Fi. To get started, you will need to:
Adding a Mobile Extension to Your Account
- Mouse over Configure and select Add a User/Extension.
- Select Mobile Extension as the extension type.
- Select Add Mobile Extension.
Once the mobile extension is added to your account, you will need to get your login information for the Bria app.
Finding Your Login Information for Bria
- Mouse over Configure and select Manager Users & Extensions.
- Select Edit for your mobile extension.
- Select View Server Details to display your username and password.
Setting Up Your Bria App
- Select Phone.com on the Select Provider screen.
- Enter your name or business name in the Display as field.
- Enter the username and password from the above steps in the Username and Password field.
- Select Register.
The Bria app will now be registered with your Phone.com account. You can place calls directly from the app using Wi-Fi or your cellular data. If you want to receive phone calls on this app, then you will need to forward your Phone.com number to your mobile extension.
That’s it for today, see you next Monday for some more Phone.com knowledge!