Is it time to widen the perspective of your business? You might very well be losing out on your most important customers because they don’t have a way to contact you. It’s easy to keep your perspective in one country, but in this technology age the expansion of business is a global venture, and it’s time for you to expand.
If you’ve been debating getting an international number for your business, here are some great reasons to do so now:
- Your best customers might be your international ones. If your product or service is universal in application, then it can be used anywhere by anyone.
- Most international country rates are inexpensive. With the rise of internet-based phone service comes cheaper international rates. Check out our international rates.
- Phone.com offers free landline destination calling to specific countries. You can call Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, and Puerto Rico land line numbers at the same rate as a local domestic call!
If you’re convinced, then we have a great resource to get you started with international numbers.
How Can I Get Started?
Join us for a free 30 minute webinar where we’ll teach you how to expand your business with Phone.com’s international numbers.
- Learn how to add an international number to your account and start forwarding your calls.
- Got an existing international number? Find out if you can transfer it to our service.
- Learn how to start placing and receiving calls with your international number.