We’re all familiar with that phone call, where you answer and no one is there, or you get some generic recording that certainly isn’t a live human. We aren’t sure why people take the time to place spam calls, but Phone.com has you covered with 3 solid tips to stop these calls from ever wasting your minutes again.
- Block the caller’s number. If the spam caller keeps using the same caller ID, you can simply add the number to your account’s spam caller block list.
- Block all anonymous calls. Those more advanced spam callers will probably use an anonymous caller ID. You can block all anonymous calls directly from your number settings.
- Configure your menu to disconnect spam callers. If you are a business with a menu, then most spam callers take advantage of your menu system by idling without making a number selection. Configure your No Input menu option to disconnect spam callers.
These are just a few of the great strategies we’d like to share with you to stop spam callers from wasting your valuable minutes.
How Can I Learn More?
Join us for a free 30 minute webinar where we’ll teach you how to configure your Phone.com account to stop spam callers dead in their tracks.
- Learn how to add a spam caller’s number to your blocked caller ID list.
- Learn how to configure your number settings to block anonymous, international, or pay phone calls.
- Learn how to optimize your menu settings to disconnect idle spam callers.
Thursday, August 7 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM PST.