We have some fantastic news for you! We are delighted to announce that our brand new Phone.com iPhone app is available in the Apple App Store. Andy, the most innovative app developer in the industry has been locked away in a basement for months with the sole purpose of creating a visually-pleasing, business-centered app. The result is a highly functional utility that once you begin using, you will not be able to live without.
Allow me to highlight just some of the amazing features in the new iPhone app.
- Place Calls: You can call your contacts and display any one of your Phone.com phone numbers as the Caller ID.
- Send And Receive SMS: Send and receive SMS (text) messages from your Phone.com phone number to your contacts.
- Access Voicemails And Faxes: Review and listen to your Voicemail and faxes with ease from the app.
- Conference Calling: Easily create, invite and join Conference Calls with your colleagues.
- Address Book: The app gives you the ability to use your iPhone address book, your Phone.com Address Book or a combination of the two.
- In-Call Features: All of our In-Call Features like *2 to transfer a call and *7 to record incoming calls still work flawlessly.
Over the next few weeks, we are going to publish walkthroughs, tutorials and a whole lot more content about the app. We could not be happier with it and highly recommend that you download it now from the Apple App Store.
Finally, if you haven’t seen it yet, don’t miss our YouTube video!